Sunday, May 8, 2011

Louis Vuitton Sophie

If I were a woman, I'd like to take this bagnew Louis Vuitton bags. The first time I saw them I could not have the image in my head? Sophie is a beautiful Louis Vuitton.LV Handbag A fancy name and an elegant and classic monogram canvas exudes simplicity with an edge. Sophie is a hot bag. The bag has a removable leather strap and gold chain that resembles a plastic box for that? It is not necessary for items that Panda was her husband's focus now for the holidays, right? Now perhaps just on the safe side, before he had nothing. I loved the bags in Antigua, because gold was on the front page and now a monogrammed pocket, right? M love. If I do, I'm going to rock this bag, but now I refer to you, ladies. Sophie size is only a good size for your phone, makeup and other accessories. The new Louis Vuitton Sophie is about 10? X 5? and is already in Japan but also in Louis Vuitton stores worldwide from February for about $ 425.

No comments:

Post a Comment