Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Family dog and the wolf

A hungry wolf in the moonlight thin around Xunshi, having fed the dog house was sturdy. They greet each other, the wolf said: "Friends, how can you so fat, what good things to eat ah? I am now making a living day and night, struggling to torment."
Dog replied: "If you imagine me, only as long as I learn to dry on the line."
"So," Wolf eagerly asked, "What Retroflex Suffixation?"
Dog said: "It's a master of the house, to prevent thieves come at night."
"When it began to dry?" Wolf said, "living in the forest, the wind and rain, I have had enough. In order to have a warm house to live, do not go hungry, do what I do not care."
"Well," said the dog, "Come with me!"
The two of them together on the road, the wolf dog suddenly noticed a scar on his neck was very strange, can not help but ask the dog how this is going. Dog said: "Nothing." Wolves continue to ask: "in the end is how is it?"
"A little bit small, perhaps tied to my neck collar and chains get in the." Understatement to say that dog.
"Chains!" Exclaimed the wolf, "Do you mean, you can freely run around freely it?"
"No, maybe not completely with my mind," said the dog "during the day and sometimes the owner tied me up. But I assure you, in the evening I have absolute freedom; owner what to feed their own plate I eat , servant to show me the leftovers to eat, they are doubly loved me. "
"Good night!" Wolf said, "you go to enjoy the beauty of your bar, for me, would rather be free to starve, rather than a chain set with a comfortable life."
That is to say, freedom is more important than the well-being. ZC0119denise

No comments:

Post a Comment