Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Louis Vuitton on the cover of BlackBook magazine’s

Kirsten Dunst is stunning in Louis Vuitton on the cover of BlackBook magazine’s December 2010/January 2011 issue!
Here’s what the 28-year-old All Good Things actress had to share with editor Nick Haramis:
On the importance of her All Good Things role: ““I used to assume that I’d do this forever, and then there came a point in my life when I was like, Why am I doing this at all? With All Good Things, I realized that acting is what I’m meant to be doing, and not for the money or to make a hit, but because I love it. For the first time, acting became more about me than everybody else, and that was amazingly cathartic.”
On checking into rehab in 2008 to deal with depression: “My friends and family were put in a position where they had to defend me, and it was an awful time… On a personal level, I would talk to anybody about it, but not on a public level. If I do that, then the next person feels like they can ask me about it, and the person after that, until everyone then feels entitled to ask me about it, and that’s not coming from a good place.”
On reading celeb blogs: “I like JustJared because he’s never mean….that’s the one gossip site I’ll go to…..I’m usually like, ‘What’s going on? What are people doing? Oh my god, I can’t believe that!’”ZC0106denise

No comments:

Post a Comment